Welcome to Just Heavenly's Blog

It's already 2009. When I last wrote this welcome message, I happily dated it 2010 to make it sticky. Stanley Kubrick's & Arthur C Clarke's vision of the future is almost in the past and we're refreshing this blog with a new look and a new attitude to reflect new challenges and new directions.
As you can see, the template has been refreshed and we've added a twitter bar for you to follow updates there and get to know us better, as well as our link to our Facebook profile.
In the past year, due to YOUR support, we've added a third outlet to the Just Heavenly family. And now, we're proud to be serving Petaling Jaya from our new hub there, A Slice of Heaven. Watch out for more to come.
To A Slice of Heaven in Jaya One - Coming Soon To Bangsar To Pleasures in Plaza Damansara PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Designer Handbag


It's been a busy week, hence the dearth of updates. After this one there will be a mega update of cakes and decor as well.

We've done a few of these. The gorgeous young lady whose birthday it was requested this particular design. The original costs a pretty penny, let me tell you. But we hope they got value out of this one. It's one instance of being able to have your cake and eat it too.

One thing that Allan takes pride in is his detailing. The overall design is lovely but what I personally find amazing is the specifics. If you have a look at the closeup above, the zip, the stitching, and the buckles are mimicked very well.

27 comments:

Lyrical Lemongrass

Gorgeous!! Certainly looks too good to eat! Can't wait to see your cakes for real. :-)

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy

LL; Thanks for the compliment. Drop on by.

teckiee

waohhh I want a Coach bag!

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy

Caaan teckiee. Get me a design! ;-)

N

boo_licious

Gosh, that looks good and I like the little Malaysia Boleh sign too.

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy

Boo; Thanks much. :-)

Precious Pea

Wow....very nice!!! How about doggie shape cake?

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy

Hey PP; Done Doggie cakes. Done a Shih Tzu but I can't seem to find the pic. ;-)

So in a word. Yes!

Precious Pea

YOU DO???? So if i give you my Pea's picture to do a shih tsu cake, shouldn't be a problem? Pea's birthday is coming soon!!

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy

PP; Not a problem. Give us a call on 03-22879866. For the pic can email me at nigel@justheavenly.biz

MeiyeN

omg, a prada birthday cake! awesome.... should really hint my bf to get me one for my next birthday! :D

Precious Pea

Thanks...will give you a call when i want my order.

meiyen: You mean you want the prada cake or the real prada bag??

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy

pp; no worries...ya meiyen, the real prada bag from what I hear is a real steal...only RM10,000. Compared to Hermes bags, a real bargain. ;-)

Melting Wok

i'm confused lah people, bag or cake ? v/detailed hand work, kudos ! :) Would b too preety for me to eat it.
p/s: hey, have added u in my links, could u both kindly remove the blogspot.com and just www.meltingwok.com, thx :)

MeiyeN

preciouspea, of course da prada cake.. ;)

Swee San

awesome!! u guys employing ? :D

Genevieve

thanks for visiting my food blog! i'm very excited to see that you are pursuing your passion in business. i will link to you...

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy

meiyen; wahhh very pc lor ;-)

swee; hold that thought. we are looking at expanding ;-) hehe But thanks for asking.

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy

meltingwok; thanks for compliments. Coming from you, its an honour. Have also updated your link.

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy

Genevieve; thanks so much. :-)

*sooyin*

hey guys...i haven't been to your blog in ages and suddenly, there's this whole delectable list of updates for me to savour...=) your cakes are gorgeous as usual, though i shouldn't give eric the website address lest he takes the easy way out when i ask for a designer bag...*grin*

-sooyin-

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy

Hey Soo Yin LTNS. :-) Good to hear from you again. Give us a buzz. :-)

ENVY

hello, this has nothing to do with the bag...though its so Amazing as you probably know:P i hope you can help me with this i was wondering if you can give me the recipe of the "ICING" on top of cakes and cookies! and the recipe for the cover (the colored covers on cakes) and the recipe for the thing from wich we can mold persons and decorative animals on top of cakes...something easy:) i dont know if you can help!
Thanks

envy

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy

envy, give me your email address. The recipes can be quite long. Not difficult. Just some explanation required.

email me on nigelskelchy@yahoo.com and...what do I call you? ;-)

Nigel

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy

Hey Jackson; Thanks for stopping by.

Come come.

Anonymous

Wow good blog:), I'm also very interested to have designer hand bags. I want to buy new designer handbag on this Christmas. So i went through http://www.malibuvogue.com for online shopping. Now i need some more suggestions. Please help.

Kristi

The handbag looks cute indeed!I soooo want it!!
http://shopbesthandbags.com

Just Heavenly   © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP